Trojita 0.7 with GPG encryption is available
Trojitá, a fast Qt IMAP e-mail client, has a shiny new release. A highlight of the 0.7 version is support for OpenPGP ("GPG") and S/MIME ("X.509") encryption -- in a read-only mode for now. Here's a short summary of the most important changes:
- Verification of OpenPGP/GPG/S-MIME/CMS/X.509 signatures and support for decryption of these messages
- IMAP, MIME, SMTP and general bugfixes
- GUI tweaks and usability improvements
- Zooming of e-mail content and improvements for vision-impaired users
- New set of icons matching the Breeze theme
- Reworked e-mail header display
- This release now needs Qt 5 (5.2 or newer, 5.6 is recommended)
As usual, the code is available in our git as a
v0.7" tag. You can also download a tarball (GPG signature). Prebuilt
binaries for multiple distributions are available via
the OBS, and so is a Windows installer.
The Trojitá developers
Got a comment? Feel free to mail them to me!